1) Your annual $15.00 membership is now due.
2) Orders for packaged bees is now due. Cost is $65.00.
3)Old package bee containers will be collected in March to recycle for credit on your new bees.
4) Bees will arrive the beginning of April. Time and location will be announced as soon as we know.
5) We are currently looking for a new location for our meetings. Once we have a new location the meeting format will change to: introduction, main speaker then round table discussion on questions from the membership.
6) Please subscribe (click on left side bar) to this blog for up to date information notices.
7) The Guild is taking names of those who would like to be "bee" mentors to other guild members.
8) Swarm season is almost here -as early as late February.
Photos copyrighted by D. Broberg